I finally renamed our AD Domain yesterday !
Here are the sticky steps:
For SQL, I asked the PSS : you need to go trough the SQL Setup, see:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;319016
Then you need to recreate ALL AD Users in SQL.
For the filer/printer cluster, i followed:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/269196/
For Exchange, i followed the same KB but only after issuing thexdr-fixup.
SMS 2003 Was removed and installed again after (we exported ourcollections/ query as MOF file)
WSUS didn't have any issue, we didn't removed it.
Norton passed trough without any trouble, server and client stillcommunicate well.
Citrix is a bad one, needed to create again all users, and we didn'tchange the farm name (same as domain); if you do so, you have torecreate all publish.
For the NT Service, i used a vbscript to find all of them, the samefor scheduled tasks.
About the scheduled tasks, when you change the first, all are updated!
So everything was fine, except one mistake from me : I issued the/clean too fast, workstation weren't migrated yet.. Too bad..We had tobrought them out & in the domain.
Hope this will help others in the same case,